Commemorating world breastfeeding week Aug 1 to 7, RICC TRUST conducts Online Article writing competition.
1. Types of Breastmilk
2. Composition of Breastmilk
3. Solutions for Primary Lactose Intolerance in Children
4. Benefits of Mother and Children during breastfeeding
5. Conditions in which a mother shouldn’t breast feed
6. How to promote breast milk production using Traditional External Therapies
7. Foods increasing Breastmilk production naturally
8. Awareness on Miscarriages and other demerits of certain Breast milk increasing foods / Medicines.
Registration fees : 30 per article
Last date for submission of your Title : 20.07.2022
Last date for submission of your article : 29.07.2022
Result announcement : 01. 08. 2022
Submit your article in pdf format.
Minimum three pages.
Maximum 5 pages
Winners shall be posted on all official social medias of RICC Trust.
Participant certificate will be given to all participants.
Winners shall be awarded with exciting prizes on Nov 4 (2nd Anniversary of RICC TRUST) at Chennai.
Winners have a special 50 % discount on Registration fees for 2nd Anniversary at 4 th November 2022.
Contact: Manager (+91 9942417013) through WhatsApp only.
RICC 1ST AWC WBFW
₹ 30.00Online booking closed
Saturday, July 16, 2022 - Sunday, July 31, 2022