Metamorphosis is a community that is dedicated to instilling entrepreneurship at a very young level. Entrepreneurship is a core skill that forms the backbone of any career pathway. It helps unlock latent skills and hone existing ones thus giving an edge to students.
Students who receive formal entrepreneurship education at a school level don’t just develop an entrepreneurial mindset but also help to spur technological innovation. In fact, learning also aids in reshaping the global geopolitical balance.
Global School Summit 2022
School students have amazing ideas that have the potential to create an impact. They, however, don’t have access to the right opportunities or the platform to turn their ideas into impacts.
Global Schoolpreneur Summit (GSS) is that opportunity.
One of the world’s biggest idea pitching events for school students of grades 3 to 12, GSS’s objective is to find the next big potential ideas from the school children.
It is a platform where all key stakeholders of education and the entrepreneurial ecosystem come together to witness the business ideas of next-generation entrepreneurs.
GSS started in the year 2018 with 500 applications from Hyderabad and grew to 6x growth in 2019 with 3000 applications from 5 metropolitan cities in India. 2020 and 2021 witnessed GSS digitally with over 7,000 applications from across 5 countries (Singapore, Thailand, Dubai, USA, Nepal and Malaysia).
GSS 2022 aims to evaluate 20,000 ideas from school students worldwide. The top 100 ideas will be presented in front of real-time entrepreneurs, industry experts and investors who will determine the final winners of GSS 2022. The top 18 will showcase their ideas on an OTT streaming platform for the show Planet of Entrepreneurs, which was unveiled by Samantha Ruth Prabhu.
GSS 2022 is a platform for students who:
- Have a fire in their bellies
- Have viable business ideas
- Are keen on solving real-world problems
- Want exposure to Venture capital
- Are willing to work on a prototype
- Are willing to compete globally
- Registration: July 1st – October 10th
- Idea Validation Round: October 10th
- Winner announcement: October 15th
- Idea & Business Model Evaluation Round: October 15th – November 27th
- Winner announcement: 30th November
- Jury Interaction and Top 18 announcement: December 16th and 17th
Schoolprenereurs will register themselves in their respective categories by filling up the registration form within the stipulated registration deadline.
– Idea Validation
Schoolprenereurs will have to state the problem that their startup aims to resolve and validate their ideas.
1000 ideas will be shortlisted.
– Idea Evaluation
Schoolprenereurs will be judged based on different criteria and idea presentation.
100 ideas will be shortlisted
– Jury Interaction
100 schoolpreneurs will present their ideas in from of the jury and based on the idea and the interaction, the jury will announce 18 winners.
- E-Commerce / Quick Commerce
- Health Care
Who can participate in the event:
Sub Junior: Schoolpreneurs who are in grades 3 to 5
Junior: Schoolpreneurs who are in grades 6 to 8
Senior: Schoolpreneurs who are in grades 9 to 12
Certificate of Participation
All schoolpreneurs participating in the Global School Summit 2022 will be honoured with a Certificate of Participation.
Certificate of Merit
All schoolpreneurs participating in the Global School Summit 2022 will be honoured with a Certificate of Merit.
18 Under 18 Awards Category
Top 100 Ideas – Incubated by Meta in the innovation cell
Cash Prizes and in-kind prizes worth Rs.10,00,000/-
- Only student ideas are accepted. No parent and/or teacher ideas will be considered.
- A maximum of 5 students can present one idea defining their roles and responsibilities clearly.
- Please carry a valid ID proof along with you.
- Rights to admission are reserved with the team of Metamorphosis Edu.
- Due to unavoidable circumstances (like rain, any natural calamity or pandemic situation), if the event gets cancelled, Metamorphosis Edu shall not be responsible for any claim or compensation.
- Any type of handbags, plastic bottles, arms & ammunition or any items considered a threat to the public is not allowed at the venue.
- Please follow security instructions and measures.
- Management will not be responsible for the loss of any valuables.
- A ticket once booked cannot be cancelled. Exchange is not applicable.